Friday, October 26, 2012

Pumpkin Patch with my Pumpkins

While we were in Dallas celebrating my nephew's 5th birthday, we went to the pumpkin patch.  I had gone last year with my sister, sister-in-law and mom- it was really cute and wanted to take Brooks again this year since I thought he'd appreciate it more.  I knew they had a tractor ride and he is in love with tractors so I was excited to take him.  I was right- he loved it, we all had a great time.  I was glad Mark was able to come and see how excited Brooks was.  


They had an area to feed goats- who were all apparently starving.

The hayride!  Yea!!  He wouldn't take his eyes off the tractor the whole ride.

Brooks rode the big tractor for a little bit- highlight of the pumpkin patch!  How old are you? "One!"

Brooks picked out a pumpkin for Caleb, then one for himself.  It was cute because he seemed to actually be carefully choosing each one he wanted.  Then he carried them over and put them in the stroller, he was really proud of himself. "Heavy pumpkins!"
Lots to choose from!

Sometimes he likes to get his picture taken, and even asks to "take picture".

Brooks and the Big Orange Pumpkin!


No comments:

Post a Comment