Friday, October 26, 2012

My Baby is Getting Big!

I can't believe Caleb is already 6 months old!  It feels so crazy because it seems like Brooks was just 6 months old such a short time ago.  He is so sweet and smiles all the time.  He is very content, happy and does a good job being flexible with his feeding and sleeping schedule based on what we are doing each particular day.  He loves his jumper and watching Brooks. At his 6 month appointment he was 28" long and weighed a little over 19 pounds.  I love this little chunkers to pieces!   Here are a few pics from the past month of the little guy.  

He is always sticking his tongue out and blowing raspberries- cute!

 He started eating cereal and is beginning to actually get the whole swallowing thing down- during those first few meals the cereal just spilled out all over the bib.

 I think this pic is proof Caleb likes to eat. 

 I think he liked it! 

Such kissable cheeks! 

He sits well by himself; however, I am still cautious about leaving him with Brooks running around- he likes watching Brooks so much that he'll strain his head to look at him and tip himself over!

 Before and after bath time- he likes kicking and splashing in the tub.


Here he is after he was rolling over a little.  I never got that "first roll" picture, but this works- he was proud of himself and we were proud too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment