Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy 2013 "Kiddo Style"!!!

All the Joseph cousins were still in town for New Years so I thought it would be fun to have a party for the kids.  Brooks has no idea what is going on, but I'm always up for a reason to celebrate!  
Everyone came over for pizza, ice cream, and lots of dancing!  
The kids made their own sundaes.
I found out that Brooks LOVES sprinkles, a boy after his mama's heart! 
 Then they made noise makers to ring in the new year! 
 Caleb liked his party hat!
 My 4 year old nephew introduced my husband to "Temple Run" and over the course of the 10 days we were all together, everyone became obsessed with playing it.  We had a mini-tournament by hooking the I-pad up to the TV.  These kids TOTALLY whooped me! 
 When I wasn't looking, Caleb grabbed someones left over pizza and started gobbling it up! 
I don't think that is on the list of approved foods for an 8 month old!
We rang in the new year a little early (well about 3 hours early).  Happy 2013!!  Mark helped me make a "Ball Drop" over our entertainment system and we dropped 100 of those little colored balls at "midnight".  It needs a little tweeking for next year, but the silly string and noise makers were a hit!
Then we had a KILLER dance party!  Let me tell you, AnneMarie and Hannon can come to any of my parties from now on, these girls know how to have a good time!  
This boys LOVED the party, he had such a good time watching everyone and was SO excited!  I have a hilarious video of him in his jumper going CRAZY but it won't upload. 
We danced until some were partied out! 
Then the oldest three cousins stayed the night- we watched a movie, stayed up until the midnight, and rang in the new year with an apple juice toast!
Happy 2013!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment