Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fun in December

On Brooks' real birthday, we had a yummy breakfast (he got donuts- his favorite), then I had him paint a picture to go in his baby book, met Mark for lunch, and then had JoJo and Papa over for dinner. 
 Lovin his ice cream cone!  On birthdays, eat what you love!
This little guy LOVES to blow raspberries, all the time!

One more big piece of cake as a final "Happy Birthday!"

Here are just some random pictures from my boys this month- they are so much fun!  Caleb is enjoying eating food- likes sweet potatoes, apple sauce, and peach greek yogurt best. 
 Not a fan of carrots!  (I normally use a bib, not sure why I didn't here).

Here the boys are before we went to dinner to celebrate Christmas.

Brooks was eating apple sauce or something and when I came back in the room, he had found this huge spoon and was using it- cracked me up.

Caleb wearing Brooks "Bike Football Helmet" 
(I have no idea why his shirt isn't on? Must have been right after a meal- 
maybe this was after the sweet potatoes picture above)! Ha.

I think this is just a super cute picture of Brooks.  
He was showing me how he can put his hand in his pant pocket. 

I gave him a pen and paper so he could "write his letters" as he calls it.
He decided to write on his hand instead of the paper.

The other day I was in the kitchen while the boys were eating, Brooks came and told me "I eat baby puffs", then when I went to sit down I saw what he meant.  He had given Caleb all the puffs and was helping himself to them!  Funny boys- Caleb was thrilled!   

 We have a good time together, I am so, so glad I get to stay at home with them everyday.  Some days get long and I can't wait for Mark to get home but I am beyond blessed by these two little cuties!


No comments:

Post a Comment