Sunday, December 16, 2012

Girls Weekend 2012!

I'm lucky enough to have some great friends from college who make it a priority to get together once a year and take a trip together.  It's a great time to relax, catch up with one another, and have some fun!  A new bonus I really experienced this year was the luxury of not having to tend to children for an entire weekend!  This year we kept things local for a number of the girls and met up in Dallas.  Also, this year we had a few more girls join us who hadn't come in years past.  It was so much fun!   We went out to eat at yummy restaurants, hiked, shopped, went to the spa, dinner theater and a rodeo.   Most of all, it was great to catch up with these girls.  I'm not the greatest at calling so this weekend gives us the opportunity to fill each other in on life!

 I'm so thankful for these friendships!  

Here are all the girls at dinner the last night.

 Here are some of the gals at the rodeo (I only had my camera the last night).

Here is our annual "T-shirt" pic and a silly one of course! 

I had a great time and can't wait until 2013- Seattle here we come!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment