Sunday, December 30, 2012

Santa!

On Saturday while the boys were at the football game, the girls loaded up the kiddos and went to visit Santa.  That morning I asked Brooks what he was going to ask Santa for and he said a "Tractor Party"- we had already started talking about his birthday party which was in two weeks.  The kids reactions were great.  Caleb loved Santa and just smiled a ton, then grabbed his beard and tried to pull his hat off.   Brooks was excited at first but then when it was his turn and I got him out of the stroller, he didn't want to sit on Santa lap- so he sat on my lap instead.  Charlotte was not a fan of him at all, she cried and didn't want to go near him.  Ava went right up and told Santa exactly what she wanted, so I guess 3 is the magic age where they get excited and aren't terrified.  


 Here is Caleb eyeing the hat, then goes in for the grab.


 I believe when we got there Brooks was going to ask for "Happy Cake".  He was very fixed on his upcoming birthday and the things we had been talking about for his party.

These have nothing to do with Santa, but I took a few Christmas pictures of the boys with ideas I stole from Pinterest.   I love how chubby this little guy is!  


No comments:

Post a Comment