Monday, July 23, 2012

Third Times a Charm...

We'll I've attempted to start a blog on two other occasions and failed miserably.  As a former computer teacher you'd think this would come naturally to me but instead I got frustrated and just uploaded my pictures to Facebook.  Much easier.  

However, I got the blogging bug again, so let's hope that this turns out better than it has in the past.  I apologize in advance for any grammar errors (thank goodness for the red wavy line, otherwise every 6th word would probably be misspelled).  

Here are somethings that I tried to blog about before but never finished:

Brooks 1st Birthday Party

We had an "All-Star" First birthday for Brooks.  All of his cousins came, along with some buddies.  It was a really special day celebrating out little guy and having fun with family and friends.  AND- that day was also awesome because that night RG3 won the Heisman!!  



Our Trip to Hawaii with my Parents

We spent a week in Kauai relaxing with my parents.  We had a great time going to the beach and eating snowcones!  Mark was able to go zip-lining and 4-wheeling but I couldn't join him since I was preggers.  I guess we'll have to go back so I can do those things with him! 




The Birth of Caleb 

Caleb joined us on April 12, 2012.  Everything went perfectly, he was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces.   My parents drove in from Dallas to meet him and a few days later my sister, Jess and Charlotte came as well.   Caleb is such a good baby, he is so laid back and happy!  We love him to pieces! 



Those were some of the main things I had attempted to blog about- the cliffnotes version was much easier!  Hopefully from here on out I'll have success since I've sort of got the hang of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment